SCULPT Programme | Intermediate
The bounti SCULPT Intermediate Programme includes:
- A bundle of 10 intermediate SCULPT rebounding workouts by beloved bounti instructor, Steph
- Each workout is 45 minutes in length
- Workouts that are non-downloadable, and streamed (via our hosting platform)
- Authenticated access for 6 months, which is granted upon purchase of the programme
- This is the intermediate level of the bounti SCULPT Programme, meaning that – although it follows the same principles and structure as the SCULPT Beginner’s Programme – it is a significant step up in terms of skill and intensity
The Intermediate bounti SCULPT Programme introduces new equipment and accessories, including:
- 1kg SCULPT Hand-Weights
- 3kg Weighted Body Bar
- Medium Long SCULPT Band – green
- Medium Mini-Loop Resistance Band
- 0.5kg Silicone Wrist Weights
- 11-Loop Resistance Band – medium weight
- Small bounti HALO Weight (2.27kgs)
Click HERE to check out our comprehensive bounti SCULPT Blog post, which outlines every aspect of these programmes in detail.
WATCH: Screen-recording sneak-peek of the Intermediate bounti SCULPT Programme
The workouts in this programme will feel slightly more intense, not only due to the increased duration, but also through the addition of heavier weights, more reps, a faster pace, and the need for more coordination and balance. Following on from Beginner bounti SCULPT, you should now be more comfortable with easily integrating the beginner principles into these sessions. These principles include:
- The pelvic floor and pelvic placement
- Abdominal muscle recruitment
- Scapular stabilisation
- Rib cage placement
- Movement from the neck in both flexion and extension exercises
If you have not already, it’s strongly recommended that you complete the Beginner bounti SCULPT Programme BEFORE attempting SCULPT Intermediate. This is because the Beginner SCULPT Programme moves at a slightly slower pace, and introduces the basic principles into your workouts that form the basis of all workouts that follow. Understanding correct technique makes your workouts so much more effective, and assists in improving your overall results!
Please note that these 10 workouts are NOT standalone sessions – it’s highly recommended that you do the 10 sessions in order from 1 to 10, as they progress and layer on from each other, with you learning a new concept in each one.
bounti SCULPT is an all-encompassing style of rebounding, that combines a comprehensive layering of techniques, equipment and coordination, in maintaining its focus on toning and lengthening the muscles. In doing this, SCULPT introduces body weight work, strengthens your core and improves your posture and mobility. The fundamental principle of SCULPT is valuing GOOD TECHNIQUE.
In creating and curating bounti SCULPT, Steph – in alignment with her love and passion for movement – has been inspired by the movements of Pilates and Barre. She brings a whole different dynamic and style to the bounti offering – one that involves rebounding with more poise, control, lengthening and toning.
The objective of the Intermediate bounti SCULPT Programme is to become even more comfortable with naturally adding good technique and mindfulness into each rebounding class. Nourishing your mind-body connection means that you should become more aware of your muscles and have a better understanding of how to connect with them more intimately.
WATCH: Steph introducing the Intermediate bounti SCULPT Programme
A quick note from Steph…
“With this programme, my hope is that you slowly see the improvement of your overall technique and abilities on the Rebounder, becoming more confident in your practice.
From the objective of each session, to the equipment, movements and playlist, I put all of my love and thought into every second of this programme. I really hope you enjoy this progression, and I look forward to hearing about your improvements from beginner to intermediate.
Thank you for taking on the SCULPT Intermediate Programme!”
WATCH: Promo video of the Intermediate bounti SCULPT Programme