HIIT Instructor Course | Online
The bounti HIIT Instructor's Course is a short course, designed specifically for current bounti instructors who would like to broaden their scope of rebounding practice for their clients. The goal of this course is to give instructors the ability to understand and present a different variety of training methods (interval training, Tabata, etc.).
This course will provide information on the following:
- Recap the understanding of human anatomy, with focus on muscular actions and functions
- Recap the bounti rebounding training principles & philosophy
- What is HIIT?
- Why add a rebounder to your HIIT workout?
- What a bounti HIIT Programme should look like (36-minute Programme Design)
- Exercise technique and correct execution specific to exercises used in the HIIT programme
Upon completion of this course, you will be a certified Rebounding HIIT Instructor. This will enable you to plan and design your own HIIT rebounding classes and workouts for your clients, based on the training principles and modalities that have been taught to you throughout the course.
Course outline and assessment criteria:
The bounti HIIT Instructor's course is an online course. You will be required to complete the theoretical section on the Life of bounti online learning platform.
You have 3 months to complete the course from your date of purchase.
The bounti HIIT Instructor Course content includes the following:
- Online learning via the platform (videos and theory)
- Exercise technique videos
- bounti-written HIIT music
- 12 x bounti HIIT Class workouts
Once you have read through all the information and watched the video tutorials, you will need to complete the following assessments prior to becoming a certified instructor:
- Multiple choice quiz at the end of each section
- Exercise technique assessment - you will be required to submit 10 x short videos of you performing certain exercises
- Final video submission: 35-minute Rebounding HIIT class presentation (with written programme)
- bounti Instructor’s Course
- Alternatively, any rebounding certification (proof of certification will need to be provided, as well as submission of a short, 3-5 minute video of you rebounding)
What is HIIT?
High-Intensity Interval Training, more commonly known as HIIT, is a training protocol that combines cycles of load and recovery. HIIT maximises output, intensity and heart rate, and generates results in the shortest possible time.
HIIT is a favourite for many, and for good reason; it is effective, efficient, and can be done anywhere with minimal equipment. Unfortunately, it can be hard on the joints, which is why rebounding integrated with HIIT has been developed. All the gain of HIIT, with no pain.
The main benefit of adding the rebounder, is that whilst the workout is super high-intensity - you can reach peak heart rate zones - it's also incredibly low-impact. Unlike a HIIT workout that you would do on the ground, all of the tension and strain is absorbed by the mat of the rebounder.
The HIIT course now has 20 CPD points