Rebounding Classes - Rebounder Supplied
Build strength, burn calories and have fun! Bounce your way to your dream body… Now, in-person at the BIGGEST rebounding studio in Africa, with the capacity to safely host up to 100 people at a time.
Your first class is ABSOLUTELY FREE - WHOOP! Bring along your partner, friend(s) and family!
Join Lisa Raleigh, along with our other incredibly talented bounti instructors, in Bryanston (Cnr Posthouse and Main Rd, Bryanston, Sandton, 2191), for exhilarating rebounding classes.
Don't know where to start? Check out our blog post, detailing absolutely everything you need to know about our different bounti rebounding classes and instructors, HERE.
Important class details:
- Classes range from 30 to 60 minute sessions
- Class styles vary; beginner, intermediate to advanced fitness levels
- Classes take place at Cnr Posthouse and, Main Rd, Bryanston, Sandton, 2191
- Our class rates are for in-person classes, where a rebounder and all the necessary workout accessories will be supplied for you, by us, to use. Simply bring a great attitude ;)
How do I book a class?
All bounti class sessions are booked via the Octiv app. Once you’ve purchased your sessions here (via our e-store), our team will create an Octiv account for you, where your class credits will be loaded. You will then be sent an email, where all you have to do is create your individual, private Octiv profile and password.
Your Octiv profile is where all of your class credits will live, and where you can select and book the sessions you would like to do, according to our class schedule.
Our studio has :
- Changing rooms & shower facilities
- Free Wi-Fi & a chilling-out room with comfy chairs
- More than enough safe FREE parking
- We also have a coffee & smoothie bar
- Towels, water bottles, bounti SOLES/SOCKS & anything else needed if you forgot something
How do our in-studio class packages work?
1. All first-timers qualify for a FREE class, so if it's your first time bouncing with us, enjoy a free trial class - on us! Simply, contact Joyce on email@example.com.
2. One of our class package options allows you to book a chosen amount of sessions per week, for a monthly fee. You will need to re-purchase this option each month (NO monthly debit order), as these class credits expire monthly. For this option, the following rates apply:
- 1 class per week = R160 per class; R640 at the end of the month
- 2 classes per week = R150 per class; R1 200 at the end of the month
- 3 classes per week = R140 per class; R1 680 at the end of the month
- 4 classes per week = R130 per class; R2 080 at the end of the month
- 5 classes per week = R120 per class; R2 400 at the end of the month
3. Want unlimited studio bounti classes? Click HERE to check out our Unlimited Studio Classes Subscription, which allows you to attend as many in-person classes as you'd like, all for an affordable, fixed monthly fee of R1 599. This payment WILL be in the form of a monthly debit order. Please note that this subscription only applies to one individual - it cannot be shared with friends or family members.
4. You also have the option of purchasing a bundle of either 5 or 10 classes. These class credits only expire after 12 months from your date of purchase. This means that, after your once-off payment, you have 12 months to attend these classes, and use up these credits before they are no longer valid. For this option, the following rates apply:
- 5 classes = R975 (R195 per class)
- 10 classes = R1 800 (R180 per class)
- 1 class single time drop in = R210
5. Can’t bounce with us in person? Click HERE to join our classes completely for FREE, online via Zoom. Note that not all in-person classes at the studio are live streamed.
What about the kids? Click HERE to find out all about our in-studio bounti KIDS classes.
Get motivated with great music, exciting workouts and excellent results. Finally – fitness meets fun! We can’t wait to bounce with you!
If you are unable to attend your class, and wish to cancel for whatever reason, the following applies:
- If your class takes place before 12:00PM (mid-day), you must cancel by 18:00PM on the evening before
- If your class is after 12:00PM (mid-day), you must cancel by 20:00PM on the evening before
- If you do not cancel within the above-mentioned times, you will be billed for the class
- Classes are NOT refundable
Guests, members, or visitors using these facilities (including the physical training areas, building structure, parking area inside the property and external to it, and all other buildings/areas/accesses/equipment), use them at his/her own risk.
bounti Inc, its directors, shareholders, employees, agents, officers, representatives, sponsors, subsidiaries, subcontractors, affiliated third parties or staff members of the affiliated third parties will not be held responsible or liable for any claim or damage arising or suffered either directly or indirectly, in any manner whatsoever to any person who accesses the premises and or uses the facilities on the premises, whether it be for personal injury or death or any harm caused to them or for damage, loss or destruction of property arising from negligence or any other cause whatsoever. The aforegoing will not limit or exempt any loss attributable to gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing. The terms of this clause are severable. Should any legislation restrict or prohibit the effect of this clause, such restrictions or prohibitions will not invalidate the balance of this clause. Right of admission reserved.
Current schedule (SA times):