The bounti "SCULPT" Programme
Join the incredible Steph B for our bounti SCULPT Programme, where she’ll take you through a comprehensive layering of techniques, equipment and coordination, which incorporate rebounding with more of a Pilates feel – at either a foundational or intermediate level.
Our BLOG post HERE verbosely details and contextualizes the SCULPT Programme.
NOTE: Although we do have both the beginner and intermediate levels of the SCULPT Programme available, the beginner workouts are suitable for ALL levels of fitness, providing enough of a challenge for even advanced students. It’s recommended that even those at an advanced level take on the SCULPT Beginner’s Programme FIRST, in order to broaden their fitness knowledge, and get better results in the intermediate and advanced levels, as well as within their current workout plans.
The rebounding style of "SCULPT" includes light and minimal equipment, with the movements remaining simple, as the focus is primarily on creating and developing a better mind-body connection.
- The 10 SCULPT workouts included in each programme include a variety of different, dynamic exercises, including standing, kneeling, lying down (supine and prone) and seated both on and off the rebounder.
- Each class focuses on moving the body in a 3-dimensional way (forward and back, side-to-side and in twisting/rotational movement), using a variety of light pieces of equipment.
- Controlled movements are also used a lot to effectively activate and recruit a variety of muscles, focusing on lengthening and toning.
SCULPT workouts will ensure greater confidence in overall movement with ongoing reminders taken from the basic Pilates principles, including :
- The pelvic floor and pelvic placement
- Abdominal muscle recruitment
- Scapular stabilisation
- Rib cage placement
- Movement from the neck in both flexion and extension exercises