The difference between my T Bar and Support Bar
My Support Bar
I also want you to gain confidence every time you do a workout – no matter whether you’re just bouncing or using additional accessories such as dumbbells, resistance bands or ankle weights.
The Support Bar is removable and adjustable, which means it can be removed easily from your rebounder when you’re ready to bounce without it – and you can adjust the height to suit yourself as well as other family members who are new to bouncing.
Some key features of my Support Bar:
- It’s durable as it’s made of stainless steel
- 100% detachable from my LR Rebounder
- Sliding upper portion of bar for adjustable height
- Rubber handgrip for comfortable bouncing
So just to recap, my Support Bar is primarily for beginners or those needing extra support while bouncing.
Click here to purchase my Support Bar
My T Bar
As a first of its kind in South Africa, I’m so proud of my T Bar and love how it takes rebounding to the next level! As I mentioned a little while back, I spent months researching the best possible way to manufacture my T Bar, to ensure that it was the best high-quality, easy-to-use product on the market, and I can honestly say that it is!
My T Bar allows you to:
- Jump higher with additional support
- Move faster
- Bounce a littler harder when you push down with your heels
- Be more agile
- Have the freedom to do more moves such as higher kicks, knee-highs, frog jumps or squats
- Be completely supported while you jump as it assists with balance, coordination and stability
The best thing about my T Bar
It comes in a variety of colours to suit your style and other gym equipment. Bonus!
ALSO SEE: Why my T Bar is going to be the best part of your workout