Special FOMO | Men's Class
Think rebounding is just for the ladies? Wrong! Calling all of the guys out there to try out this killer men’s-only rebounding FOMO Workout. The class primarily consists of more intense HIIT-style training from our beloved in-studio male bounti instructor, Brad.
Guys, it’s time to bust that myth that rebounding is a women-only domain. Rebounding is incredibly beneficial for men too, because it:
- Improves athletic performance. Rebounding can improve balance, coordination, and power, making it an effective form of exercise for athletes and men who engage in sports.
- Has been shown to increase testosterone levels, which can boost muscle growth and improve overall athletic performance.
- Supports healthy weight management. Rebounding is a high-intensity exercise that can help you burn calories, support weight loss and maintain a healthy weight!
- Reduces your risk of injury… Rebounding’s low-impact nature makes it less likely to cause injury compared to high-impact activities, like running or jumping.
- Improves mental health. Rebounding can reduce stress and anxiety levels, improve sleep quality, and boost overall mental well-being for men.
- Increases energy levels by improving circulation, and oxygenating the body, making it a great form of exercise for men who need a quick pick-me-up.
- While it improves cardiovascular fitness, rebounding ALSO does a BRILLIANT job of strengthening, toning and building lean muscle! The G-force and muscle recruitment of EVERY bounce, means simply bouncing counts as resistance training.
So, guys… What are you waiting for? Try this workout as a fun, new challenge!
Please Note: This is a FOMO recording of an actual in-person class, and NOT a professionally-shot workout. This means that the format is not totally flawless, as it captures the nuances of being at an in-person class. It may include minor audio or visual technical difficulties, for which we apologise. We encourage you to enjoy and embrace the class experience!