Red Bungee Studio Deluxe (SA made)
This product includes:
1 X Red Bungee Studio Deluxe Rebounder
How beautiful is our new, Red bounti Bungee Deluxe Rebounder? …Made right here in South Africa! All the features of our much-loved Deluxe Rebounder, now in a striking, bold red colour.
Allow the bright red colour of this Rebounder to reflect your love and passion for rebounding. The fact that red is also a unisex colour makes this the perfect option for all of the guys out there! This Rebounder makes a beautiful addition to your home, the perfect gift, and a very special, statement piece in your rebounding studio. Order your Red Deluxe Rebounder now – super limited numbers!
Are you a beginner and want to purchase a T-Bar, click here to shop our range and add one to your cart.
Bungee Studio Deluxe Details:
Height: approx. 33cm
The diameter of the bungee rebounder: approx. 112cm
The diameter of the bungee rebounder Mat: approx. 86cm
Max weight capacity: 160kg
Weight of the rebounder: approx. 10kg
Bungee Studio Deluxe Rebounder Warranties:
Frame: 1 year
Mat: 6 months
Cords: 3 months
Powder-coating and paintwork on the frame: 3 months
Feet: 6 months
Did you know that with every purchase of a Deluxe Rebounder – as a gift of thanks from the bounti Team to you – you get 10% off your next purchase, either via our e-store, OR at the Lisa Raleigh Nicolway Store in Bryanston (Shop U41B)! Simply email email@example.com with your Deluxe purchase number, and you will receive your discount code to use at checkout on your next purchase, either online or in-store.
PLEASE NOTE: This discount code is ONLY VALID ONCE PER PERSON
More about the Bungee Studio Deluxe:
"Business health has also been affected over the past 7 months and so many supply chains have been negatively impacted. Due to this, we have decided to make our business supply chain healthier & more resilient - i.e. The big announcement is that we have pivoted to incorporate the manufacturing of our own rebounders here in South Africa. We are very excited to announce the imminent availability of a South African manufactured and hand-made bungee rebounder; The Bungee Studio DELUXE. Yay to more South African jobs, contributions to our economy and personifying incredible South African talent."
- Locally designed and produced for export (we are making this consignment available for local purchase).
- Quality African workmanship and environmentally friendly manufacturing.
- SABS approved mat that is thicker - i.e. braided with more threads which means immensely improved durability
- Redesigned brackets that are designed for less strain on the mat webbing
- Rubber bungee feet that are sturdy and 100% non-slip that also improve the impact cushioning - also 100% made in SA
- Stitching thread and stitching work done in polyester which ensures greater thread strength
- Webbing that holds the brackets to the mat - each of the 42 webbings has a SABS certified load capacity of between 1.3 tons and 2.5 tons! Combined with the new brackets, improved mat fabric and multiple stitching, this is arguably the most durable bungee rebounder in the world
- Steel frame - we are using a thicker steel wall and all the steel is locally manufactured. Additionally, the frame is made up of 3 interlocking segments which allow the rebounder to settle on various uneven surfaces - i.e. greater stability when bouncing
- Smooth frame surface avoids increased bungee wearing on the frame (but PLEASE treat your Rose Gold rebounder with additional care as this surface is more prone to scratches versus powdercoating)
- Our manufacturer is 100% focused on our bungees. They’re not a facility distracted by making any other products!
*We recommend that you do the 8-week Beginner’s Programme to be able to start bouncing on the right foot! The Beginner’s Programme is listed on the e-store for R1599 BUT if you purchase a rebounder, you will only pay R999. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to get the discount code
*Return policy: If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase- we will refund the full cost if re-packed correctly in its original packaging and returned to Lisa Raleigh in a new, unused condition- within 7 days of your documented receipt of the unit. Any and all delivery costs incurred to send and return the goods must be paid for by the consumer. This refund excludes any and all courier postage costs (for receiving and returning)- and refunds will not be given if the unit has been accidentally or deliberately damaged or amended in any way whatsoever by the consumer.
*If you choosing to collect this item - please make sure you have checked the dimensions as the rebounder does not fit in standard sized vehicles. If you arrive to fetch it and it doesn't fit, you will be liable for the courier fee to send it to your door.
Please note that your rebounder is never to be left outside or exposed to the elements (i.e. rain, water and extensive exposure to wind, sun or excessive moisture). Your warranty claim will be determined by you providing us with pictures and/or videos, so that we are able to establish the condition of your rebounder. If we establish atmospheric exposure (such as rust, water damage, etc.), we reserve the right to refuse your warranty claim. We will always do our best to help rectify your situation, and are happy to coordinate with our manufacturers in attempting to repair your equipment (at your own cost).
Please note that, should we determine that you have removed or not used the washers for your rebounder feet, used your Bungee Deluxe on a rough surface (such as tar), or that you have left your rebounder feet exposed to harsh weather conditions, we reserve the right to deny your warranty claim. This means that any replacements, repairs or returns will be at your own cost.