The tastiest mango smoothie recipe
As a health nut and foodie, I love the convenience of smoothies - and always enjoy experimenting with different flavours and combinations. This mango smoothie recipe is one of my favourites, because it's so light and refreshing.
And when summer rolls around, and we spend long, lazy days by the pool, my family always asks me to make my mango smoothie recipe.
If you prefer something even lighter for really hot days, switch the yoghurt and almond milk for water and extra ice cubes - and you'll have a delicious mango drink that tastes almost like sorbet.
- 1 cup non-fat milk (or almond milk)
- 1 cup greek yogurt plain or vanilla
- 1 ½ cups ice cubes
- 1 banana if frozen, leave out some of the ice
- 1 mango about 1 cup chopped (can use frozen)
- ⅛ cup unsweetened coconut milk (Dis-Chem Lifestyle Food)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp honey (Dis-Chem Lifestyle Food)
- Chia seeds (Dis-Chem Lifestyle Food)
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, about 3 minutes. Serve with chia seeds additional coconut and chopped mango if desired.