SCULPT Beginner ProgrammeRegular price R 1,099.00
|Exclusive Vitality Discovery Discount. Enter your Discovery Vitality policy number here to receive your discount code.|
|Exclusive Multiply Cashbacks. Enter your SA ID or Passport number here for member validation and issuing of a once-off voucher you can use to receive up to 30% cashbacks in your Multiply Money savings wallet within 7 days.|
SCULPT Programme Includes :
- 10 SCULPT workouts by Steph B.
- Workouts streamed from our hosting platform (not downloadable).
- Authenticated access for 6 months upon purchase (user ID and password to be granted).
- This is the foundation phase (2 more phases to be released; Intermediate & Advanced which is not included in this purchase).
- Read the SCULPT BLOG post HERE
- See video further below which further contextualizes the programme.
- See further below for access to the HALO weights, unique SCULPT Long Bands and other equipment used in SCULPT.
Join the incredible Steph B for our Beginner bounti SCULPT Programme, where she’ll take you through a comprehensive layering of techniques, equipment and coordination, which incorporate rebounding with more of a Pilates feel – at a foundational level.
Please note that although this is the foundation level of SCULPT, the beginner workout is suitable for all levels of fitness, providing enough of a challenge for even advanced students. It’s recommended that those at an advanced level take on this beginner’s programme first in order to broaden their fitness knowledge, and get better results in the intermediate and advanced levels, as well as within their current workout plans.
Steph adds the elements of control, balance, mobility, core work and alignment, with strong focus on good technique, to ensure that you are confident with moving your body in the most efficient and effective ways – limiting injury and maximising your overall results.
Equipment remains light and minimal, and movements remain simple as the focus is primarily on creating and developing a better mind-body connection. Sculpt utilizes the beautiful & unique HALO weights and SCULPT Bands.
- The 10 Beginner SCULPT workouts include a variety of different, dynamic exercises, including standing, kneeling, lying down (supine and prone) and seated both on and off the rebounder.
- Each class focuses on moving the body in a 3-dimensional way (forward and back, side-to-side and in twisting/rotational movement), using a variety of light pieces of equipment.
- Controlled movements are also used a lot to effectively activate and recruit a variety of muscles, focusing on lengthening and toning.
These 10 beginner workouts will ensure greater confidence in overall movement with ongoing reminders taken from the basic Pilates principles, including:
- The pelvic floor and pelvic placement
- Abdominal muscle recruitment
- Scapular stabilisation
- Rib cage placement
- Movement from the neck in both flexion and extension exercises
An all-encompassing programme, that makes exercise fun and brings real, sustainable results, no matter your level of fitness. Join Steph for high-energy, yet restorative rebounding sessions that will definitely leave you feeling worked out!