Parktown North Rebounding Class | Rebounder SuppliedRegular price Sale price R 210.00
*Special Alert: When buying the bundle of 10 x classes, use the code classes600 to remove R600 off the price!!! That makes an in person class only R120 each.
Build strength, burn calories and have fun! Bounce your way to your dream body. Join Lisa in Parkhurst for exhilarating women-only rebounding classes.
Rebounding is more than just a workout. It offers an incredible health boost for your whole system. Yep, bouncing on a mini-trampoline supports the body’s natural detox processes, boosts circulation (therefore reducing cellulite!) sculpts a strong core, and tones muscles you didn’t even know you had.
- 45- 60-minute sessions
- Classes take place at 235A Jan Smuts Avenue Parktown North
- Times/days to be booked on Box Champ app
- Once you’ve purchased sessions, they’ll be loaded onto an account for you with Box Champ. You can then select the sessions you would like to do.
- This rate is for classes without a rebounder- one will be supplied for you to use.
Get motivated with great music, exciting workouts and excellent results. Finally – fitness meets fun!
Terms & Conditions:
- Classes purchased in bulk do not expire
- Classes are not refundable but can be gifted to someone else if you are unable to use them
- Any classes before 9 am in the morning need to be cancelled by 9 pm the night before
- All classes from 9 am - 6 pm need to be cancelled 6 hours before the class starts
- If you do not cancel within the above mentioned times you will be billed for the class
- The unlimited bundle is PER month
Guests, members, or visitors using these facilities (including the physical training areas, building structure, parking area inside the property and external to it, and all other buildings/areas/accesses/equipment), use them at his/her own risk.
Bounti Inc, its directors, shareholders, employees, agents, officers, representatives, sponsors, subsidiaries, subcontractors, affiliated third parties or staff members of the affiliated third parties will not be held responsible or liable for any claim or damage arising or suffered either directly or indirectly, in any manner whatsoever to any person who accesses the premises and or uses the facilities on the premises, whether it be for personal injury or death or any harm caused to them or for damage, loss or destruction of property arising from negligence or any other cause whatsoever. The aforegoing will not limit or exempt any loss attributable to gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing. The terms of this clause are severable. Should any legislation restrict or prohibit the effect of this clause, such restrictions or prohibition will not invalidate the balance of this clause. Right of admission reserved.
Current Schedule (SA times):
Please see the timetable below