This year, why not do something different and challenge your entire body by joining me in Parkhurst, Johannesburg for my weekly rebounding classes? Workouts vary each week to prevent boredom and each one is designed to help you build strength, burn fat and calories and tone up, all while having fun - because you can't help but smile every time you bounce!
In addition to the rebounder, I also use a variety of exercise equipment to keep your body guessing, including Pilates balls, resistance bands, body bars, dumbbells and ankle weights. Plus, my brand new T-Bar to really ramp things up!
Rebounding is more than just a workout. It offers an incredible health boost for the whole system. It supports the body’s natural detox processes, boosts circulation (therefore reducing cellulite!) builds a strong core, and tones incredibly. Click here for the full list of rebounding benefits.
- Rebounding classes are 45 - 60 minutes long.
- Classes take place at the Chinese Martial Arts & Health Centre- 67 10th Street, Parkhurst
- Times/days to be booked on the Boxchamp app
- Times/days may vary depending on Lisa's schedule.
- Once you have purchased sessions via the Online Store, they will be loaded onto your Box Champ account. Simply select the sessions you'd like to do every week.
- Rebounding sessions start at R210 and are cheaper as you purchase more classes per week.
- A class is R50 less if you bring your own rebounder along to class.
Get motivated with great music, exciting workouts and excellent results. Finally – fitness meets fun! Join the Bounce Back community today.
For more info go or to purchase credits go to the link below or email: firstname.lastname@example.org