Whether you’re a mom to one or more children, work at the office or stay home with the kids full-time, chances are, you have a pretty packed schedule. Because let’s face it, little ones bring all sorts of fun and busyness to our lives.
However, when it comes to prepping and planning for the week ahead – things like a healthy diet and exercise tend to fall by the wayside. Sticking with an exercise routine can be tricky for anyone, but when you have little ones under five or even busy teenagers with loads of homework and extra murals, it can be even more difficult to squeeze in that daily or weekly training session.
Making the time for exercise
No matter how busy life gets, I've always put exercise near the top of my to-do list. While that's pretty challenging with a career and a little one, the good news is there are inventive products that make exercise easier. The Thule Urban Glide Stroller – the all-terrain, easy-to-handle sports running stroller – is the perfect tool when taking your child out for a quick jog or run in the great outdoors. This baby lets us new moms train with our kids – hassle-free!
Here are more reasons why I'm such a huge fan of this jogging stroller:
- High-quality and versatile so it can withstand virtually any terrain.
- Surprisingly lightweight given all its incredible functions.
- Brilliant for jogging, faster running and general everyday use. (This is a BIG bonus because many jogging strollers are only suited to outdoor terrain and are too bulky to take along to the shopping mall)
- The swivel front wheel also locks into place for jogging and running on trails.
- It keeps babies and toddlers safe and comfortable, thanks to the arm straps and padded seat. (It’s also ideal for naps on the go because it can recline to a near flat position.)
- The larger wheels and rear suspension make it glide over rocks and undulating trails.
- It’s so simple to fold and store away – so no fumbling and faffing in the parking lot!
- It has a multi-position canopy for added protection from rain or sun with a view-in roof port to see your child while you’re running.
ALSO SEE: 3 Of The Best Baby Products To Buy Now
I’ve really enjoyed every single walk or run with Bella in this stroller. It also has a large, waterproof storage compartment underneath, so if my husband and I are planning a longer run and stop at one of our favourite picnic spots, I can pack snacks, a blanket and some of Bella’s essentials in the pram and it doesn’t weigh it down. You can see by its sleek design and lightweight feel that this stroller is meant for moms who run – and it’s ideal for me.