I honestly live in my Fitkicks and Fitsocks, when I’m on and off the rebounder, because they’ not only super comfortable, they also offer support for the soles of your feet, but without the bulkiness of trainers.
Since I’ve started wearing Fitkicks for rebounding, I’ve also found that they’re great for:
- Running errands
- Lounging around the house
- Other low-impact aerobic exercise (I wouldn’t recommend them for running unless you’re very used to minimal footwear)
- Walks (Not further than 5km, and not for trail walks)
Fitsocks are ideal for:
- Other mat-based exercises
Why Fitkicks and Fitsocks are best for rebounding
Fitkicks provide extra support for your ankles with every bounce, and ensure your feet are steady throughout the exercise session, as the silicone base helps to protect you from slipping or falling. They also allow your feet to expand and move naturally, which is perfect for rebounding – especially during my class-style workouts – where you alternate with moves on and off the rebounder.
Since I’ve started wearing them, I’ve also noticed that my feet and ankles have become stronger, because they offer just the right amount of support, yet allow you to connect with the trampoline when you bounce.
Fitsocks also offer great support during a rebounding session. However, because they’re socks, they provide lighter protection than Fitkicks, but also offer excellent grip on the rebounder mat. Some Fitsocks are also toeless for extra grip. So, the choice is yours. I personally like to wear my Fitkicks on the rebounder, and my Fitsocks around the house.
They also make the perfect gift for yourself or a loved one because they're affordable, yet pretty and stylish. What more could you want from fitness trainers?
- They’re durable and easy to maintain (Many of my oldest Fitkicks still look brand new!)
- Easy to clean with a quick hand wash in cold water and air-dry
- So stylish with many options to match your gym apparel
- Fitkicks are more affordable than other trainers on the market, yet offer good support
- They’re vegan and cruelty-free. Their reinforcing toe patch is made from man-made materials only.
- Ideal for the whole family. My daughter, Bella loves hers!