Body Kind Sports Bra - Version 2.0 | Navy
A guide on how to fit your Body Kind Bra:
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a totally new and different version of our Body Kind Sports Bra. The bra size that you chose for any previous purchase may not be applicable when you purchase this version of our bra. It is ESSENTIAL that you carefully review our size chart and align this to your particular bust size at your point of purchase.
- ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: Each bra colour has its own size chart – i.e. Do not use the same size chart for all the other colours. Please ensure your measurements align to the correct size on the provided size chart for that particular colour (listed below).
- For further clarification or assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to view, fit and purchase our Body Kind Bras in-person, visit our Lisa Raleigh Nicolway Store in Bryanston, or click here to locate a Body Kind bra stockist near you!
It's a huge belief of Body Kind's founder, Lisa Raleigh, that absolutely EVERY woman – no matter what – should feel supported and secure. Ladies, did you know that adequate breast support is not only important for a comfortable and pain-free life, but also vital to your overall breast health?
That’s right, poor breast support can result in permanent and irreversible damage to your sensitive breast tissue – which is especially true for the bigger-busted ladies out there. Full and adequate support is a non-negotiable MUST, no matter your daily activity or training regime. Invest in a good-quality bra sooner rather than later, because when it comes to breast health, prevention is ALWAYS better than cure!
Luckily, our Body Kind Sports Bra: Version 2.0 provides you with unrivalled support, security and comfort – no matter the activity. This Version 2.0 differs from the original Body Kind Sports Bra in the fact that it has a new size chart, as well as an updated and improved look and feel. So much feedback, input, R&D, thought and effort have been put into developing this Version 2.0. Lisa has worked with countless incredible women, of all different shapes and sizes, to keep improving and innovating to create a bra that is superior to anything else on the market, and ensure that it’s the best of its kind – ladies, this is definitively South Africa’s best Sports Bra, made even better!
After seeing so many ladies struggle with breast pain and discomfort during exercise and general movement (especially the up and down bouncing motion of rebounding), Lisa was motivated to create and develop this bra as a way to empower, support and inspire women of all types, no matter the size of the chest or breast, to MOVE comfortably and confidently.
Please note that this new version of the Body Kind Bra is an entirely new make and cut, featuring new design elements, stitching, and material enhancements. Unlike previous versions, which were sized based on material measurements, our new size chart is based on the fit on a person, ensuring a more accurate and comfortable fit!
Given these significant updates, we kindly ask that you do not compare the new size chart to those of previous versions. These changes reflect our commitment to providing the best possible product, tailored to the unique bodies of our clients and the demands of rebounding and other sports.
Additionally, it's important to note that due to the unique constitution and makeup of this sports bra, sizing cannot be determined solely based on bust and hem measurements. It is essential that you complete the two additional measurements listed on our size chart to ensure the perfect fit.
To determine your perfect fit, please utilise our size chart below. Simply, grab a tape measure and do 4 easy measurements:
“Bust (cm)” = Length in centimetres around your back and over your breasts (centred across the middle of your breasts and horizontally straight around your back).
“Hem (cm)” = Length in centimetres, measured right below your breasts and around your back.
“Shoulder (cm)” = Length in centimeters, measured from under your breast (at the centre of your breast) vertically, over your shoulder to below your shoulder blade.
“Breastbone to Shoulder - Cup Width (cm)” = Length in centimeters, measured from the centre of your breastbone (midpoint between your breasts), horizontally over the highest point of your breast, to just below your underarm.
Please do not measure yourself while wearing a padded bra of any kind. This extra layer may influence your measurements, and result in you potentially purchasing an inaccurate size.
If you are still unsure regarding sizing, email email@example.com for further assistance.
Body Kind's philosophy centres around comfort and practicality, without compromising on aesthetics and a gorgeous look and feel. As a result, our Body Kind Sports Bra: Version 2.0 has the following impressive features:
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric that’s perfect for sweat absorption
- Reinforced stitching on the entire bra
- Improved, unrivalled support, with no uncomfortable underwire
- Thicker, reinforced and fully adjustable chest and shoulder straps, so that you can customise your ideal, snug fit
- 2 x strong hook-and-eye features in the front for improved security and peace-of-mind
- Has a thicker, reinforced hem strap that won’t roll or fold over
- Comes with an additional hem strap extender (attaches to the bra’s hem strap with a hook-and-eye, and allows for 3 additional hem size adjustment settings) to allow for more size inclusivity
- A zip up feature in the front
- Gorgeous branding that won’t fade or peel over time
- Beautiful, super soft, and thick luxe-feel material
- Fabric safety caps, both at the top and bottom of the zip, to prevent chaffing
- Updated and improved, high-quality fabric
- Comfortable and cushioning inner-lining
- Velcro shoulder straps, which you can wear either crossed-over or straight
- Straps may also be pulled down easily, without removing the entire bra, which is ideal for breastfeeding
The STAR feature of this bra is its adjustability. It expands, shrinks and adapts with YOUR body, and its personal needs, as it undergoes all the changes that are unique to a woman. These changes include weight loss or gain, breastfeeding, pregnancy and hormonal fluctuations! This bra promises to support you through, not only your wellness journey, but your LIFE journey.
Although this bra is absolutely perfect for rebounding, it’s also unbeatable for running, cross-fit, boxing, aerobics, Pilates, yoga, martial arts and MORE. You name it, your Body Kind Sports Bra will support you through it. With this bra, Body Kind’s got your back – and your chest, ha! A bra made FOR women, BY women.
We will accept returns or exchanges for online purchases of the Body Kind Bra within 7 days of you receiving it, provided that it is in fully re-sellable condition, unworn, unused and unwashed with all original packaging and tags attached.
Your returned Body Kind Bra will go through a quality-control and inspection process to ensure all branding, packaging and tags are intact (if the bra has been worn, used or sweated in, it cannot be returned). We reserve the right to deny a return or exchange request if we determine there has been negligence, mishandling or alterations.
Body Kind Bras can ONLY be exchanged for another size, another athleisure product or an e-store credit. Please refer to our Returns Policy as you will be liable for all courier charges associated with the exchange (unless the item(s) has arrived with defects), and a R150 re-stocking fee will be applicable.
Online purchases are eligible for only ONE exchange enquiry within 7 days of the delivery of your Body Kind Bra. Because it is an undergarment, please note that NO refunds for the Body Kind Sports Bra apply.