"WellCation" with Lisa Raleigh | Reunion Island
Our upcoming “WellCation” – a combination of “wellness” and “vacation” – will be to Réunion Island with Lisa Raleigh, from 20th to 30th June! Join Lisa for this serene wellness retreat at her favourite idyllic spot in Réunion, and enjoy an itinerary packed with adventure, wholeness and fun!
You’ll get to spend each day and night learning from Lisa; rebounding with her daily, eating with her, adventuring with her and attaining invaluable insights into living a fulfilled, healthy and balanced lifestyle.
This isn’t a boring, sugar-free or detoxifying get-away! You’ll do all the healthy stuff, but Lisa will show you how you earn and balance it with that sunset beach cocktail and those delectable dinners at Réunion’s best pizzeria, not to mention hiking and river-rafting! Last year, Lisa also hosted a group of ladies both in Réunion Island and Zanzibar, and those life-changing testimonies have inspired her to do it again – this time, returning to Reunion! The details are as follows…
- Location: The 5-star LUX Hotel Resort, Saint Gilles les Bains, Réunion Island
- The dates are from 20th to 30th June (10 nights)
- Pricing ranges from R69k through to R85k (depending on room choice – see below)
- Price includes airfare, accommodation, hotel breakfasts, selected lunches, and all planned excursions (excursions and included lunches are specified in the detailed daily trip itinerary)
- There is complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the resort
- Budget approximately 50 to 60 additional Euros per day for certain lunches, dinner, snacks, drinks and any additional spending or shopping (these are NOT included)
- Upon arrival, it is advised that the clients purchase water from the local store (6 litres at a time to save costs) – budget approximately 3 Euros per 1.5 litres of bottled water.
- Departure is from O.R. Tambo International Airport on Thursday, 20th June 2024 (flight details to be communicated after your official booking and payment)
- Please note that this is a ladies-only trip, for adults over the age of 18
- Once your booking has been confirmed, you will be added to a WhatsApp group with Lisa and the other ladies who will also be going on the trip – on this group, you will be sent extra info, including flight information, a packing list, the daily itinerary and other additional comms
- You will also be required to attend an online meeting, via Zoom, about a month before departure (date, time and link to be communicated via the WhatsApp group), where you’ll discuss further details about the trip and be allowed to ask Lisa any questions you may have
Please see the detailed, daily itinerary HERE.
You have different choices for which room you would like to select, with the choice to either share a room with another lady, or have a room to yourself. Unless you’d like to be paired with someone specific, we will pair you up with another lady. The room choices, and prices are as follows:
- Basic, sharing room: R69 999
- Single, private room: R85 599
Please Note: Exchange rates from ZAR to Euro (EUR) are constantly fluctuating due to market conditions. The rates provided by us are based on the current market value and are subject to change without prior notice. We are not responsible for any losses incurred due to these fluctuations. Should there be any changes to the quoted price(s) we will inform you immediately.
Get those diaries out and book while there’s still time! We hope that you’ll join Lisa for a week in paradise! If you have any questions or queries, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also at your own cost (NOT included):
- Travel insurance (Bryte recommended) – it is strongly recommended that you have comprehensive travel insurance
- Travel to and from O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Any additional shopping or spending
- Certain lunches, dinner, snacks and drinks
Terms and conditions apply. Please see the following critically important Ts & Cs:
- To come on this trip, you must have a travel bounti Rebounder (either a Spring Rebounder, or bounti x JumpSport 350F Rebounder), as well as a Rebounder Carry Bag, and basic rebounding equipment (including a Long Resistance Band, an Adjustable Booty Band, a pair of Weighted Gloves, a few pairs of bounti Soles, a set of Mini-Loop Resistance Bands with Anti-Slip Covers, a Small Pilates Ball and a Yoga Mat).
- Bookings MUST be made and paid in FULL by the end of April 2024.
- Please note that you will not require a PCR test, vaccine certification or visa for this trip.
- We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance. Please note that no refunds will apply if you do not have travel insurance.
- You MUST have some form of medical aid/insurance or hospital plan, and physical proof thereof. Please note that this medical aid/insurance or hospital plan MUST be internationally applicable.
- You must be fit and able for travel – no illness or severe injury.
- Please note that you are responsible for arriving at O.R. Tambo International Airport, on the date of departure, at your own cost.
- Your passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months after your date of travel and needs to have at least 3 blank pages.
- Please note that there are NO minors (any persons under the age of 18) permitted on this trip.
- All quotes are subject to availability, change due to airfare increases, hotel rate increases, currency exchange fluctuations and any other unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice.