Lisa Raleigh 2020 Summer Bodies Challenge
This is an eight-week programme to improve your health and fitness and help you feel your best. If you follow this programme to the “tee”, we guarantee you’ll look and feel amazing and finish the year strong!
How the programme works
Sign up to the Summer Bodies Challenge by purchasing it on Lisa Raleigh’s e-store, and we’ll send you a comprehensive diet and exercise programme for the next 8 weeks.
NOTE:If you want to stand the chance to win an extraordinary prize to the value of more than R20 000, you’ll need to take a before and an after photo, from the front, side and back. It’s important that you take these pics in a bikini, or hot pants and a crop top. For men, just shorts will do!
Please make sure to take your photos with a physical newspaper (with headlines and a date) or ensure that the date on your laptop, tablet or cell phone is visible as proof that the photos are current.
Once you’ve signed up, we’d like you to join our closed Summer Bodies Challenge Facebook groupwhere more info will be posted so that you can comment, post, interact and engage with us throughout the 8 weeks.
You will also be added to our WhatsApp support groupfor this challenge.
You’ll then be sent a link to access Lisa’s Elimin8 Programme, which is a gentle liver cleanse that you will follow for 10 days, with a re-introduction phase for 24 days before starting on your long-term healthy eating plan.
The Elimin8 Programme is not about weight loss, but rather a step-by-step nutrition plan to help you get back to basics an understand how certain foods are affecting your health.
For this plan, you’ll receive a 74-page digital e-book with a variety of delicious whole food recipes for your meals and snacks, including plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, wholegrains and healthy fats.
For 10 days, you’ll eliminate the following:
- Animal protein*
- Added sugar
- Added salt
- Processed or refined foods
*Protein is still a very important part of the cleansing process, and cutting out animal protein sources should not result in a protein deficit. If you’re not consuming enough amino acids, your body begins mining them from your muscle tissue, which results in unwanted muscle loss and a slower metabolism. Check out the list of protein options provided in the shopping guide.
NOTE:It’s important to take note of how you feel without these foods
- Please read your Elimin8 Programme thoroughly.
- Buy your ingredients that you need to eat the rights foods and prepare the right meals
- Prepare your weekly menu and preferably some meals in bulk and freeze.
- Being organized is KEY!
Once you’ve completed the Elimin8 Programme, You’ll complete a quick questionnairewhere you’ll answer a few simple questions related to your height and weight, lifestyle, eating preferences, activity levels, etc. so that we can determine the right long term eating plan for you, which you’ll receive with more healthy recipes and video tutorials.
With your nutrition plan, you’ll also be sent a link to access your 8-week exercise programme, as well as detailed instructions on how to follow the programme, alongside your nutrition plan.
Your exercise plan will be an at-home plan, with HIIT, cardio and strength-training elements.
What you will need for this programme:
- A long resistance band (that you can tie)
- A single heavy kettlebell or a pair of medium-weight dumbbells
- A Matt or towel
NOTE: We will also show you which household items you can use for weights/resistance in the first 2 weeks of the programme. Thereafter, you’ll need a set of dumbbells or one heavier kettlebell.
You get all this for just R499! Plus, the chance to win the grand prize worth over R20 000!
The grand prize includes:
- Spring Studio Pro rebounder
- Bosch blender, 1 tub Super Scoop and recipe book
- 10 sessions Bodytec (national)
- Home workout kit including a Pilates ball, resistance band, 1kg weights, fabric band, ankle weights and mat
- Optiphi hamper
- DNA Health and Diet test (two tests with a consult before and after)
- Private consult with Lisa (including exercise and diet guidelines)
- 10 live at-home or in-person rebounding with Lisa or her new beginner’s programme
- Shoot with professional photos, with hair and make-up done
- Chance to be featured on Get It Joburg North’s website
We can’t wait for you to join us on this exciting Summer Bodies Challenge!
Yours in health,