Studio Classes | Beginner Introductory Class
Calling all bounti newbies! Are you interested in trying rebounding? Never bounced before? No idea how or where to start? Well, we’re offering Beginner Introductory Classes in our weekly bounti Timetable! These classes are totally beginner-friendly, and perfect for those who are keen on starting their rebounding fitness journey.
These classes are:
- 40 minutes in duration, although you won’t be bouncing the whole time (only a portion of this time will be for an actual beginner rebounding workout)
- Available both in-person at the bounti Studio (corner of Posthouse and Main Road, Bryanston) and live online, via Zoom
- A safe space to learn, explore and make mistakes
- Full of other like-minded beginners who also want to learn how to get started the right way – absolutely no judgement
- Led by a variety of different bounti instructors
These classes will introduce you to rebounding with all boxes ticked, including:
- How to stand and correct body positioning
- Core engagement and balance
- Safety and technique tips
- A short rebounding workout with a lot of explanation
- No equipment or accessories included, only focus on body weight
- Lots of practice and breaks
- Support Bars will be provided at these classes for some extra balance and stability, until you feel like you don’t need them anymore!
- These classes really strip rebounding back to basics, with:
- A slower pace
- Strong focus on technique
- Extra guidance and advice
- Simple movements, transitions and coordination
- Inclusion of minimal accessories
When are these classes?
These classes will rotate on a bi-weekly roster. In other words, every first and third week will have the same class schedule, and every second and fourth week will remain the same. The dates and times of these classes are as follows:
Week 1 and 3:
- Mondays from 08:30AM to 09:10AM
Wednesdays from 16:30PM to 17:10PM
Week 2 and 4:
Sundays from 07:30AM to 08:10AM
- Wednesdays from 16:30PM to 17:10PM
Please note that, if it is your first time bouncing with us, you will need to sign an indemnity form prior to participating in the class. Ensure that you arrive with adequate time to complete the form before your class is set to begin.
How do I book a class?
All bounti class sessions are booked via the Octiv App. Once you’ve purchased your sessions here (via our e-store), our team will create an Octiv account for you, where your class credits will be loaded. You will then be sent an email, where all you have to do is create your individual, private Octiv profile and password.
Your Octiv profile is where all of your class credits will live, and where you can select and book the sessions you would like to do, according to our class schedule.
Here’s how our class packages work:
Although these Introductory Classes are NOT free, if you purchase a 5 or 10-class bundle with us afterwards, we’ll gift you with 1 free class credit!
- For an in-person Introductory Class, we charge R179 per person
- For an online Introductory Class, via Zoom, we charge R99
If you’d like to continue bouncing with us in future, AFTER your Introductory Class, our standard class rates are as follows:
- One of our class package options allows you to book a chosen amount of sessions per week, for a monthly fee. You will need to re-purchase this option each month (NO monthly debit order), as these class credits expire monthly. For this option, the following rates apply:
- 1 class per week = R160 per class; R640 at the end of the month
- 2 classes per week = R150 per class; R1 200 at the end of the month
- 3 classes per week = R140 per class; R1 680 at the end of the month
- 4 classes per week = R130 per class; R2 080 at the end of the month
- 5 classes per week = R120 per class; R2 400 at the end of the month
To purchase one of these packages, click HERE.
- Want unlimited in-studio bounti classes? Click HERE to check out our Unlimited Studio Classes Subscription, which allows you to attend as many in-person classes as you'd like, all for an affordable, fixed monthly fee of R1 599. This payment WILL be in the form of a monthly debit order. Please note that this subscription only applies to one individual – it cannot be shared with friends or family members.
- You also have the option of purchasing a bundle of either 5 or 10 classes. These class credits only expire after 12 months from your date of purchase. This means that, after your once-off payment, you have 12 months to attend these classes, and use up these credits before they are no longer valid. For this option, the following rates apply:
- 5 classes = R975 (R195 per class)
- 10 classes = R1 800 (R180 per class)
1 single class drop-in = R210
To purchase one of these packages, click HERE.
- Can’t bounce with us in-person? Click HERE to join our classes completely for FREE, online via Zoom. Note that not all in-person classes at the studio are live streamed. This does NOT apply to these online Introductory Classes, which are NOT free or bookable with the free, online package.
Embrace a healthy, more active lifestyle with rebounding, and turn “one day” into “day 1”. Get motivated with great music, exciting workouts and excellent results. Finally – fitness meets fun! We can’t wait to bounce with you!
If you are unable to attend your class, and wish to cancel for whatever reason, the following applies:
- If your class takes place before 12:00PM (mid-day), you must cancel by 18:00PM on the evening before
- If your class is after 12:00PM (mid-day), you must cancel by 20:00PM on the evening before
- If you do not cancel within the above-mentioned times, you will be billed for the class
- Classes are NOT refundable
Guests, members, or visitors using these facilities (including the physical training areas, building structure, parking area inside the property and external to it, and all other buildings/areas/accesses/equipment), use them at his/her own risk.
bounti Inc, its directors, shareholders, employees, agents, officers, representatives, sponsors, subsidiaries, subcontractors, affiliated third parties or staff members of the affiliated third parties will not be held responsible or liable for any claim or damage arising or suffered either directly or indirectly, in any manner whatsoever to any person who accesses the premises and or uses the facilities on the premises, whether it be for personal injury or death or any harm caused to them or for damage, loss or destruction of property arising from negligence or any other cause whatsoever. The aforegoing will not limit or exempt any loss attributable to gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing. The terms of this clause are severable. Should any legislation restrict or prohibit the effect of this clause, such restrictions or prohibitions will not invalidate the balance of this clause. Right of admission reserved.