Parktown North bounti Kids Rebounding ClassRegular price Sale price R 150.00
“The dream of creating a full product offering that brings our little ones in to rebounding has been in my heart for the past few years. From the 6th of April, our LIVE in studio, bounti kids classes will be hosted by Meg. Meg is a teacher and qualified rebounding instructor.” – Lisa
Have fun, whilst improving laterality, directionality, midline crossing, dynamic & static balance, cross & fund coordination, rhythm, timing, sequencing, strength AND flexibility!
- 30-minute sessions
- Classes take place at 235A Jan Smuts Avenue Parktown North
- Times/days to be booked on Box Champ app
- Once you’ve purchased sessions, they’ll be loaded onto an account for you with Box Champ. You can then select the sessions you would like to do.
- This rate is for classes without a rebounder- one will be supplied for you to use.
- Email email@example.com for more information
Get motivated with great music, exciting workouts and excellent results. Finally – fitness meets fun!
Terms & Conditions:
- Classes purchased in bulk do not expire
- Classes are not refundable but can be gifted to someone else if you are unable to use them
- Any classes need to be cancelled by 9 pm the night before
- If you do not cancel within the above mentioned times you will be billed for the class
Guests, members, or visitors using these facilities (including the physical training areas, building structure, parking area inside the property and external to it, and all other buildings/areas/accesses/equipment), use them at his/her own risk.
Bounti Inc, its directors, shareholders, employees, agents, officers, representatives, sponsors, subsidiaries, subcontractors, affiliated third parties or staff members of the affiliated third parties will not be held responsible or liable for any claim or damage arising or suffered either directly or indirectly, in any manner whatsoever to any person who accesses the premises and or uses the facilities on the premises, whether it be for personal injury or death or any harm caused to them or for damage, loss or destruction of property arising from negligence or any other cause whatsoever. The aforegoing will not limit or exempt any loss attributable to gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing. The terms of this clause are severable. Should any legislation restrict or prohibit the effect of this clause, such restrictions or prohibition will not invalidate the balance of this clause. Right of admission reserved.
Current Schedule (SA times):
Please see the timetable below