Hero BoxRegular price R 580.00
“There are so many daily habits that we can embrace to support optimal mental health. Regular journaling is one that comes highly recommended by many mental health practitioners, and it is one that I incorporate into my own busy life for many reasons. Set aside just 3 to 5 minutes each morning and each evening to capture your day in writing. Ideas for things you can write…
- Poetic paragraphs, or bullet points, or do some doodling.
- Identify things you are grateful for, express frustration or sadness, describe your goals, write a letter to your body.
- Make a list of your emotions, and compare them week on week to identify triggers that bring you down.
- Write letters to your younger self, or your future self.
Therapeutic journaling is about working your way below surface level, in a totally safe space, to make sense of our external world and internal responses to it. Journaling can also be an extremely useful tool if you are working with a therapist. Track your patterns, express your emotions, delve into the parts of you that need quiet time, and words, to find their way.
These various journals I have handpicked because I’ve used them along my way. Hope you find YOUR one and treasure this investment in YOU.” – Lisa X
The Hero box and the perfect starter kit to kick start your journaling off!
- 1 x HERO Journal
- 1 x I AM Journal
- 1 x Manifesting pen
- 1 x Vanilla Scented Candle
- 1 x MYH Gift Box