This Elimin8 starter kit has been designed to assist you in your Elimin8 cleanse to ensure maximum results. Each product has been chosen for its detoxing properties to help you minimise the toxic build up in your body. The kit is best used in conjunction with the Elimin8 programme. The Elimin8 starter kit includes the following products:
- Bentonite clay and psyllium husk. Bentonite clay is an ingestible form of clay that aids the body in removing toxins. This product works best when taken with psyllium husk, a type of insoluble fibre that swells when ingested. Together, they scrub the lining of the intestinal tract to speed up digestion and elimination.
- Preservative and chemical free vegetable stock. This blend of dried vegetables is a great flavour enhancer for soups and stews, and is free from preservatives and chemical additives.
- Xylitol syrup, plus 3x 5g xylitol sachets. Derived from birch bark, xylitol powder is almost identical to refined sugar in taste and texture, yet it’s virtually kilojoule free and has a low glycaemic index.
- Body brush. Dry brushing helps to remove dead skin cells, improve skin texture and promote cell renewal. It also increases circulation and assists the body with lymph drainage.
- Organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil. This natural coconut oil is free from chemicals and preservatives, and rich in essential fatty acids, which makes it ideal for cooking with as it’s stable in high temperatures.
- Himalayan crystal salt. One of the purest salts available, this blend offers trace amounts of many important minerals found in the body and has a lower sodium count per gram than regular table salt.
- Tongue scraper. Made of stainless steel, this tool is essential in removing accumulated debris on the tongue that simple brushing won’t do.
- Epsom salts and baking soda. Adding Epsom salts to your bath can help to speed up the detoxification process, reduce stress and soothe aching muscles.
- 1 x Green Vibrance sachet. This potent superfood is rich in healthy probiotics and other ingredients which help to boost immunity, improve digestion, promote circulation and fight stress. It’s also considered to be the best tasting green superfood.