bounti Strength Fundamentals Workshop with Jono - In-Person
Date: Sunday, 3rd December
Time: 10:00AM to 11:30AM
Place: The bounti Studio (corner of Posthouse & Main Road, Bryanston) – in-studio ONLY
Price: R199 per person
Next in our series of bounti Technique Workshops is Jono’s “Strength Fundamentals”! It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it. Never has that saying proven truer than when stepping onto a rebounder! As a personal trainer, who has specialised in strength and resistance technique and form correction for over 1 500 sessions, Jono is absolutely delighted to bring his knowledge and deep love of movement to the bounti Studio.
Part 1 of his “Strength Fundamentals” Workshop will focus on the following:
- A detailed explanation of how muscle groups work together
- The forces that you experience as you train each muscle group
- How to get the most out of each and every single strength movement you perform by connecting the mind to the muscle
- You will then apply this to a set of exercises
- Jono will take you through strategies to correct your form
- He’ll also cover adaptations in exercises that you can apply to ensure not only the best out of the movement, but to keep your body safe in the process!
This in-studio only workshop is deeply curated and personal, as each individual will have a moment to practice movements, work through corrections and discover ways to ensure that their form stays consistent throughout the high-intensity nature of classes. There will also be an open floor for questions and discussions around injuries, mobility limitations, as well as anything that has been difficult personally when executing movements.
It's time to stop feeling those knees during those lunges, bounti Family! Come on through and continue to up-skill yourself as the athlete that you are at “Strength Fundamentals”! Get the most out of your strength-training, and finally realise your happiest, healthiest and strongest self.