Bounti Kids Rebounding-classRegular price R 100.00
Rebounding for the little ones is something very close to bounti founder, Lisa Raleigh's heart. Bouncing is so beneficial for kids! It allows them to have fun, whilst improving their laterality, directionality, midline crossing, balance, co-ordination, rhythm, timing, sequencing, strength and flexibility!
bounti Kids' Class details:
- 30/35-minute sessions
- Classes take place at our studio in Bryanston - Cnr Posthouse and Main Rd, Bryanston, Sandton, 2191
- For these classes, we will supply your child with a rebounder, and all the necessary accessories
Our studio has changing and shower facilities, lockers, free Wi-Fi and more than enough safe, FREE parking. We also have a coffee and smoothie bar... More than enough to keep comfortable while you wait for your little one to finish bouncing!
How do I book my kids in for a class?
1. Buy your child's class ticket here, via our e-store, by adding 1 ticket per child to your cart and checking out.
2. You can also bring your child to our studio, and pay for them at the door, instead of booking online. If you wish to do this, please ensure that you arrive early enough before the class starts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If, for whatever reason, your child is unable to attend the class, you must cancel by 18:00PM on the evening before. If you don't cancel on time, you will be billed for the class. Classes are non-refundable.
3. Can’t bounce with us in person? Click HERE to join our classes completely for FREE, online via Zoom.
Get motivated with great music, exciting workouts and excellent results. Finally – fitness meets fun!
Guests, members, or visitors using these facilities (including the physical training areas, building structure, parking area inside the property and external to it, and all other buildings/areas/accesses/equipment), use them at his/her own risk.
bounti Inc, its directors, shareholders, employees, agents, officers, representatives, sponsors, subsidiaries, subcontractors, affiliated third parties or staff members of the affiliated third parties will not be held responsible or liable for any claim or damage arising or suffered either directly or indirectly, in any manner whatsoever to any person who accesses the premises and or uses the facilities on the premises, whether it be for personal injury or death or any harm caused to them or for damage, loss or destruction of property arising from negligence or any other cause whatsoever. The aforegoing will not limit or exempt any loss attributable to gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing. The terms of this clause are severable. Should any legislation restrict or prohibit the effect of this clause, such restrictions or prohibition will not invalidate the balance of this clause. Right of admission reserved.
Current Schedule (SA times):
Please see the timetable below