Rose Gold Bungee Studio Deluxe (SA Made)Regular price R 4,799.00
|Exclusive Vitality Discovery Discount. Enter your Vitality member number here to receive your discount code.|
|Exclusive Multiply Cashbacks. Enter your SA ID or Passport number here for member validation and issuing of a once-off voucher you can use to receive up to 30% cashbacks in your Multiply Money savings wallet within 7 days.|
Please note that this product will be ready for dispatch in 2-5 working days.
This product includes:
1 X Rose Gold Bungee Studio Deluxe Rebounder
Are you a beginner and want to purchase a t-bar, click here to shop our range and add one to your cart.
Bungee Studio Deluxe Details:
The diameter of the bungee rebounder: 112cm
The diameter of the bungee rebounder Mat: 86cm
Max weight: 160kg
NOTE : The Rose Gold colour intensity/depth/pantone of your rebounder may slightly vary from the images displayed on our estore.
More about the Bungee Studio Deluxe:
"Business health has also been affected over the past 7 months and so many supply chains have been negatively impacted. Due to this, we have decided to make our business supply chain healthier & more resilient - i.e. The big announcement is that we have pivoted to incorporate the manufacturing of our own rebounders here in South Africa. We are very excited to announce the imminent availability of a South African manufactured and hand-made bungee rebounder; The Bungee Studio DELUXE. Yay to more South African jobs, contributions to our economy and personifying incredible South African talent."
- Locally designed and produced for export (we are making this consignment available for local purchase).
- Quality African workmanship and environmentally friendly manufacturing.
- SABS approved mat that is thicker - i.e. braided with more threads which means immensely improved durability
- Redesigned brackets that are designed for less strain on the mat webbing
- Rubber bungee feet that are sturdy and 100% non-slip that also improve the impact cushioning - also 100% made in SA
- Stitching thread and stitching work done in polyester which ensures greater thread strength
- Webbing that holds the brackets to the mat - each of the 42 webbings has a SABS certified load capacity of between 1.3 tons and 2.5 tons! Combined with the new brackets, improved mat fabric and multiple stitching, this is arguably the most durable bungee rebounder in the world
- Steel frame - we are using a thicker steel wall and all the steel is locally manufactured. Additionally, the frame is made up of 3 interlocking segments which allow the rebounder to settle on various uneven surfaces - i.e. greater stability when bouncing
- Smooth frame surface avoids increased bungee wearing on the frame (but PLEASE treat your Rose Gold rebounder with additional care as this surface is more prone to scratches versus powdercoating)
- Our manufacturer is 100% focused on our bungees. They’re not a facility distracted by making any other products!
Not only does regular rebounding offer incredible cardio and strength benefits, but this type of exercise also assists with weight loss and lymph drainage.
Say YES to the mind-blowing benefits of rebounding. This piece of equipment has the power to:
- Strengthen and tone with ZERO impact on the joints
- Promote weight-loss
- Support the body's natural detox processes and encourage lymph drainage
- Boost circulation
- Tauten the skin (massive anti-ageing benefits)
- Burn more calories per minute than most other cardio options
- Bust cellulite
* We recommend that you do the Beginners Programme to be able to start bouncing on the right foot! The Beginners Programme is listed on the estore for R1599 BUT if you purchase a rebounder you will only pay R999. Please email email@example.com with your order number to get the discount code
The video below shows the difference between the bungee and the bungee deluxe
*Return policy: If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase- we will refund the full cost if re-packed correctly in its original packaging and returned to Lisa Raleigh in a new, unused condition- within 7 days of your documented receipt of the unit. Any and all delivery costs incurred to send and return the goods must be paid for by the consumer. This refund excludes any and all courier postage costs (for receiving and returning)- and refunds will not be given if the unit has been accidentally or deliberately damaged or amended in any way whatsoever by the consumer.