Pretty in Pink | Bungee Studio Deluxe (SA Made)Regular price R 4,799.00
|Exclusive Vitality Discovery Discount. Enter your Vitality member number here to receive your discount code.|
Please note that this product will be dispatched within 7-10 working days. R100 for every Pink Bungee deluxe sold, will go towards the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation.
This product includes:
1 X Pink Bungee Studio Deluxe Rebounder
How beautiful is our new, limited edition PINK bounti Bungee Deluxe rebounder? Made right here in South Africa! All the features of our much-loved deluxe, now with ballet pink, and hot pink, and a R100 donation from every sale sent directly to the Breast Cancer Association! The pink deluxe is on pre-order, and will arrive in time for breast cancer month.
PINK is the colour of love, kindness and femininity. Also used to symbolise youth, good health and playfulness! How very appropriate to apply PINK to a rebounder! A beautiful addition to your home, the perfect gift, and a very special piece if you’re little girl that is into Barbie! Order your pink deluxe now – super limited numbers!”
Are you a beginner and want to purchase a t-bar, click here to shop our range and add one to your cart.
Bungee Studio Deluxe Details:
The diameter of the bungee rebounder: 112cm
The diameter of the bungee rebounder Mat: 86cm
Max weight: 160kg
More about the Bungee Studio Deluxe:
"Business health has also been affected over the past 7 months and so many supply chains have been negatively impacted. Due to this, we have decided to make our business supply chain healthier & more resilient - i.e. The big announcement is that we have pivoted to incorporate the manufacturing of our own rebounders here in South Africa. We are very excited to announce the imminent availability of a South African manufactured and hand-made bungee rebounder; The Bungee Studio DELUXE. Yay to more South African jobs, contributions to our economy and personifying incredible South African talent."
- Locally designed and produced for export (we are making this consignment available for local purchase).
- Quality African workmanship and environmentally friendly manufacturing.
- SABS approved mat that is thicker - i.e. braided with more threads which means immensely improved durability
- Redesigned brackets that are designed for less strain on the mat webbing
- Rubber bungee feet that are sturdy and 100% non-slip that also improve the impact cushioning - also 100% made in SA
- Stitching thread and stitching work done in polyester which ensures greater thread strength
- Webbing that holds the brackets to the mat - each of the 42 webbings has a SABS certified load capacity of between 1.3 tons and 2.5 tons! Combined with the new brackets, improved mat fabric and multiple stitching, this is arguably the most durable bungee rebounder in the world
- Steel frame - we are using a thicker steel wall and all the steel is locally manufactured. Additionally, the frame is made up of 3 interlocking segments which allow the rebounder to settle on various uneven surfaces - i.e. greater stability when bouncing
- Smooth frame surface avoids increased bungee wearing on the frame (but PLEASE treat your Rose Gold rebounder with additional care as this surface is more prone to scratches versus powdercoating)
- Our manufacturer is 100% focused on our bungees. They’re not a facility distracted by making any other products!
* We recommend that you do the Beginners Programme to be able to start bouncing on the right foot! The Beginners Programme is listed on the estore for R1599 BUT if you purchase a rebounder you will only pay R999. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to get the discount code
The video below shows the difference between the bungee and the bungee deluxe