Are you dreaming of running your own rebounding classes in your studio or gym? You might be passionate about rebounding and perhaps you’ve completed a local or international rebounding course, but...
do you really know how to put a rebounding class together from start to finish?
This is what my Bounce Back Course is all about. I teach you practical steps on how to put a solid, functional rebounding class together.
As a personal trainer and wellness expert with 20 years’ experience in the fitness industry, one thing I know for sure is that I love to teach… and I love to make people sweat from head to toe!
I’ve had the best training myself as I worked under the renowned Jenni Rivett (The late Princess Diana’s trainer) and have since choreographed hundreds of rebounding workouts for beginners, intermediate and advanced clients.
- Put a class together with the correct sequencing from start to finish
- Perform the correct warm-up and cool down
- Modify the workouts to suit all levels
- Choose the right music at the right tempo for your classes
- Put all the elements of rebounding together – including strength, flexibility, core work, cardio fitness and breathing techniques
- Design a killer workout that targets all the major muscle groups in a single 50-minute class, so that your clients see results fast.
My Bounce Back Course also includes the following:
- You'll complete a course with ReboundSA on a Saturday from 9:30-1:30/2:00pm (or online).
- You'll then complete my course on a Sunday which is around 6 hours.
- You'll get my 83-page Bounce Back Training Manual.
- I'll watch and critique one of your video classes submitted via WeTransfer/ Drop Box over the training period.
Another big bonus is that all Bounce Back Intructors get a USB with range of pre-loaded workout videos for you to use and copy, and my Bounce Back Licensees get new videos every month.
My ultimate aim is to help you become more confident in front of a class and to deliver the best possible rebounding session you can, all while having fun!